Family-run hotel in Salzburge
Let us spoil you at the 4-star Hotel & Restaurant Ammerhauser! Our family-run hotel is just 7km from Salzburg - the festival city - and perfectly combines culture and relaxation outside of the city. We place great importance on hospitality and personal assistance. If you’ve stayed with us, you’ll know - stay with us once and you will be eager to return!
Our special extras
- Family-run hotel with excellent cuisine and individual service
- Quiet, green location, yet just 10 minutes from the city of Salzburg
- Stylish ambiance and high-quality furnishings throughout the hotel and in guest rooms
- High level of guest satisfaction thanks to our well-qualified and motivated team, most of whom have been with us for years
- Free, individual shuttle service to events in Salzburg (we will be happy to book festival tickets and admission to other events for you)
Our family-run hotel near Salzburg
The management of our family-run hotel take personal responsibility for your well-being and happiness during your stay with us. Our entire staff is the soul of our hotel and make sure this is a warm, welcoming "home away from home" in Salzburger Land. Most of our team have been with us for years which means they work together like a well-oiled machine. Our receptionists, service staff, chefs and cleaning staff always give their best to fulfil every guests’ wish and make your stay with us a wonderful experience!
Hotel Ammerhauser at a glance
- 55 comfortable rooms**** (6 single- and 49 doublerooms) with shower or bathtub, toilet, Sat-TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, WIFI
- Spa with Sauna, steambath, Solarium, small quiet- and fittnessroom
- Restaurants Vision,Tradition und Wintergarten, total 155 seats available
- Beautiful Gastgarten with playground
- Hotelbar, Vinothek and light-flooded lounge
- free and big parking area
- Carrera-Racetrack „Le Mans“ 22 m long
"Hotel: fabulous! wonderful - clean - modern - best rich breakfast buffet (biological products!). Restaurant: flavourful and visual impression no improvement suggestion! Very nice open-air restaurant! Changing refined menu! Vegetarians and Vegans are pampered! Amazing Imperial breakfast 1x in a month!!! Very recommended - Reservation necessary!!!"
Lupienchen, Oktober 2016 at Tripadvisor
Great stay at a great family owned hotel
The hotel is really nice. The staff are helpful. The room, breakfast and facilities were excellent. It is located in a small village near Salzburg, so you get the enjoy the nature and the quiet surrounding. If you want to go to Salzburg, it's really close and there is a train connceting the village to Salzburg. The owner of the hotel was really kind to give us a ride to and from the train station. You can also walk to the train station, it would take 10 to 15 minutes.
Haya Barakat, August 2017 on Booking.com