Family-run hotel in Salzburg
Let us spoil you at the 4-star Hotel & Restaurant Ammerhauser! Our family-run hotel is just 7km from Salzburg - the festival city - and perfectly combines culture and relaxation outside of the city. We place great importance on hospitality and personal assistance. If you’ve stayed with us, you’ll know - stay with us once and you will be eager to return!
Our special extras
- Family-run hotel with excellent cuisine and individual service
- Quiet, green location, yet just 10 minutes from the city of Salzburg
- Stylish ambiance and high-quality furnishings throughout the hotel and in guest rooms
- High level of guest satisfaction thanks to our well-qualified and motivated team, most of whom have been with us for years
- Free, individual shuttle service to events in Salzburg in case of booking on our website (we will be happy to book festival tickets and admission to other events for you)
Our family-run hotel near Salzburg
The management of our family-run hotel take personal responsibility for your well-being and happiness during your stay with us. Our entire staff is the soul of our hotel and make sure this is a warm, welcoming "home away from home" in Salzburger Land. Most of our team have been with us for years which means they work together like a well-oiled machine. Our receptionists, service staff, chefs and cleaning staff always give their best to fulfil every guests’ wish and make your stay with us a wonderful experience!
Hotel Ammerhauser at a glance
- 55 comfortable rooms**** (6 single- and 49 doublerooms) with shower or bathtub, toilet, Sat-TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, WIFI
- Spa with Sauna, steambath, Solarium, small quiet- and fittnessroom
- Restaurants Vision,Tradition und Wintergarten, total 155 seats available
- Beautiful Gastgarten with playground
- Hotelbar, Vinothek and light-flooded lounge
- free and big parking area
- Carrera-Racetrack „Le Mans“ 22 m long
"Hotel: fabulous! wonderful - clean - modern - best rich breakfast buffet (biological products!). Restaurant: flavourful and visual impression no improvement suggestion! Very nice open-air restaurant! Changing refined menu! Vegetarians and Vegans are pampered! Amazing Imperial breakfast 1x in a month!!! Very recommended - Reservation necessary!!!"
Lupienchen, Oktober 2016 at Tripadvisor
Fantastic stay with kids - away for hustle bustle of city centre but very easy access
Everything! Tranquil location. The room layout was sensible, clean and great balance all across. Breakfast was good, organic and something kids could enjoy - juice extractor in breakfast which guest could operate themselves made lovely fresh juices. Good vibe to the place! Overall highly recommend.
Mr. John (GB), August 2017 auf Booking.com